Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Eighth arrest in Portsmouth drug sweep
Chelsea Glover, 22, was taken into custody Friday at a hotel near the Portsmouth Rotary, after police received an anonymous tip, according to a press release.
Earlier last week, seven others were arrested and charged with felony drug offenses. The arrests came after an investigation by Portsmouth police and the Attorney General's Drug Task Force.
Police credited cooperation from residents of the Gosling Meadows neighborhood and Portsmouth House Authority staff.
Glover, whose last known address was in Milton, was charged with sale of a controlled drug (heroin). She is being held on cash bail pending video arraignment on Monday in Circuit Court, Portsmouth district.
Police are asking anyone with information concerning drug activity to contact Detective Scott Study at 610-7653. Tips can also be sent anonymously to seacoastcrimestoppers.org, or by calling 431-1199.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Four burglaries reported in Manchester on Thursday - 0
- Manchester woman arrested twice in two days - 0
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 7
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Legal Perspective -- Health care decision making: Pending legislation fills gap - 0
- GoShopNH offers workshop to NH artisans on selling their products online - 0
- Christopher Thompson's Closing the Deal: Be a student of your profession - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Lacrosse: Bedford proving Division I-worthy - 0
- NHIAA Baseball: Londonderry's Corey escapes seventh-inning jam in win - 0
- Pope presides at Vatican Mass leading Catholics into Easter - 0
- Top-ranked B's seek to tie up series - 0
- Bottoms up for Red Sox in win over Orioles - 0
- Struggling Fisher Cats defeated again - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917