Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Eighth arrest in Portsmouth drug sweep
Chelsea Glover, 22, was taken into custody Friday at a hotel near the Portsmouth Rotary, after police received an anonymous tip, according to a press release.
Earlier last week, seven others were arrested and charged with felony drug offenses. The arrests came after an investigation by Portsmouth police and the Attorney General's Drug Task Force.
Police credited cooperation from residents of the Gosling Meadows neighborhood and Portsmouth House Authority staff.
Glover, whose last known address was in Milton, was charged with sale of a controlled drug (heroin). She is being held on cash bail pending video arraignment on Monday in Circuit Court, Portsmouth district.
Police are asking anyone with information concerning drug activity to contact Detective Scott Study at 610-7653. Tips can also be sent anonymously to seacoastcrimestoppers.org, or by calling 431-1199.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
- Sen. Ayotte vows to fight on after her military sex assault bill passes - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus
Dover man found not guilty of sex assault but convicted of drugging three women in Portsmouth