Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Eighth arrest in Portsmouth drug sweep
Chelsea Glover, 22, was taken into custody Friday at a hotel near the Portsmouth Rotary, after police received an anonymous tip, according to a press release.
Earlier last week, seven others were arrested and charged with felony drug offenses. The arrests came after an investigation by Portsmouth police and the Attorney General's Drug Task Force.
Police credited cooperation from residents of the Gosling Meadows neighborhood and Portsmouth House Authority staff.
Glover, whose last known address was in Milton, was charged with sale of a controlled drug (heroin). She is being held on cash bail pending video arraignment on Monday in Circuit Court, Portsmouth district.
Police are asking anyone with information concerning drug activity to contact Detective Scott Study at 610-7653. Tips can also be sent anonymously to seacoastcrimestoppers.org, or by calling 431-1199.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483