Hooksett awaiting school documents from Derry
"We have no tuition number in our budget, so this is a problem for us, we need to put that number in the budget, and we have no number as of right now. I don't know how we are going to solve this," Pearl said.
"I expect everything to be finalized before we have to turn everything over to the Budget Committee. It is just taking longer than expected; nothing is falling apart. We are nowhere near warrant article problems yet," Korkosz said.
Despite not receiving the contract and Memorandums of Understanding, Pearl said he still plans on holding a meeting on Nov. 18 with fellow board member John Lyscars, which he said was originally intended to go over the agreements with the public.
"Forty percent of the school board can call a special meeting, but that meeting is not supposed to be posted unless a quorum can be established, which it can't," she said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UNH math professor earns prestigious MacArthur Fellowship - 0
- School emergency notification system to launch in Londonderry - 0
- New Nashua computer curriculum stresses exam, lifetime skills - 0
- Manchester teachers to hold 2nd contract vote following voting hours complaints - 23
- Alton educator selected as NH Teacher of the Year - 0
- USNH: Restore funding and we'll freeze tuition - 5
- Manchester, Hooksett will resume schools conversation - 2
- River Valley Community College planning for new president's inauguration - 0
- Singing a nationwide national anthem at St. Anselm College in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Kuster, Shea-Porter split on vote to arm Syrian rebels - 0
- Man arrested in White Park stabbing in Concord - 0
- Motorcyclist in serious condition at Maine hospital following crash on Route 125 in Rochester - 0
- Rochester 10-year-old, grandmother escape fire in home with no smoke detectors - 0
- Two arrested, car and cash seized in SWAT raid, drug bust at South Mammoth Road home in Manchester - 3
- Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too - 4
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Modified tour is shortened - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Pats wary of veteran playmaker Woodson - 0
- College Football: Expect offense when Richmond, UNH meet - 0
Two arrested, car and cash seized in SWAT raid, drug bust at South Mammoth Road home in Manchester
Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old
Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding?
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Every vote counts: Here is the proof