Hooksett awaiting school documents from Derry
"We have no tuition number in our budget, so this is a problem for us, we need to put that number in the budget, and we have no number as of right now. I don't know how we are going to solve this," Pearl said.
"I expect everything to be finalized before we have to turn everything over to the Budget Committee. It is just taking longer than expected; nothing is falling apart. We are nowhere near warrant article problems yet," Korkosz said.
Despite not receiving the contract and Memorandums of Understanding, Pearl said he still plans on holding a meeting on Nov. 18 with fellow board member John Lyscars, which he said was originally intended to go over the agreements with the public.
"Forty percent of the school board can call a special meeting, but that meeting is not supposed to be posted unless a quorum can be established, which it can't," she said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Loeb School spring classes offer career-change chance - 0
- 'Mathletes' chosen to represent NH in national competition - 0
- Pembroke Academy wants to help at-risk students - 0
- From Russia, with love of numbers at Nashua school - 0
- Great Bay Community College 'boot camp' trains students in precision manufacturing - 0
- Cyber defense competition coming to University of New Hampshire - 0
- Dartmouth College mourns sudden death of student - 0
- Ham radio introduction and class - 0
- At FIRST, it's all about learning and helping each other - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 600 votes cast in Hudson by midday - 0
- Man dies after officer-involved Rochester shooting - 0
- Londonderry polls average 100 voters per hour - 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Nashua school members' letter prompts an apology - 0
- Musher Seavey wins Alaska's Iditarod dogsled race; woman with NH ties finishes second - 0
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Revised lice policy gets cool reception from some at Manchester school meeting - 1
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus