Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Goffstown man, 22, accused of selling stolen iPod Touch
Ryan Whitney, 22, of 99 Wallace Road, pleaded innocent to misdemeanor charges of theft by deception and receiving stolen property and trial was set for Dec. 12.
Michael Ayers, 17, of 172 Spruce St., could enter no plea Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a felony charge of possession of a controlled drug with intent to sell.
Alerted that there were possible squatters in one of the vacant buildings on his patrol route, Officer Derek Cataldo checked on the building at 57 Maple St., just after 9 p.m. Thursday and found Jason Durand, 35.
Durand was arraigned Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on a misdemeanor of possession of burglary tools and a violation of prowling.
Timothy Hersey, 38, of 373 Shasta St., pleaded innocent Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to misdemeanor charges of criminal mischief and simple assault.
Trial was set for Jan. 16, 2014, and bail was continued at $1,000 personal recognizance, with conditions that include no contact with the woman and not going to her residence.
Asks for personal recognizance bail
Vincent Smith, 52, of 41 Manchester St., Friday asked Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Judge William Lyons for personal recognizance bail.
Smith was in court for arraignment on charges of simple assault and criminal mischief that allege he grabbed his ex-girfriend by the neck and threw her to the ground and damaged some of her property.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pa. man will go to trial for two-state chase - 0
- Arrest made in fake Nashua bomb threat - 0
- Two of Gregory Smart's killers nearing release - 4
- Speeding stop leads to drug and alcohol charges for Nashua men - 0
- Salem child porn arrest after tip leading to cloud storage of images - 0
- Manchester woman suffers injuries in dragging incident - 0
- Judge orders fired Manchester officer back to jail to finish sentence - 16
- Claremont police dispatcher charged with sex assault and incest, placed on leave - 1
- Speeding stop leads to drug and alcohol charges in Hollis - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Tiler Eaton: The Northern Pass project would help, not hurt, NH's economy - 1
- Allen Lessels on Motor Sports: Craven loves qualifying format - 0
- City summer: Check out Manchester - 0
- Revenge? Shea needs none - 0
- Bonner rock'n the hardware - 0
- On Baseball: G'days for Berti boosted his game - 0
- Special Section: Readers' Choice 2014 - 0
- Officials probe fire at Jaffrey trash sorting building - 0
- Swamp Bats fall to Pilgrims - 0
Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing?
Community groups profit from race week
- Total Votes: 917