Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Goffstown man, 22, accused of selling stolen iPod Touch
Ryan Whitney, 22, of 99 Wallace Road, pleaded innocent to misdemeanor charges of theft by deception and receiving stolen property and trial was set for Dec. 12.
Michael Ayers, 17, of 172 Spruce St., could enter no plea Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a felony charge of possession of a controlled drug with intent to sell.
Alerted that there were possible squatters in one of the vacant buildings on his patrol route, Officer Derek Cataldo checked on the building at 57 Maple St., just after 9 p.m. Thursday and found Jason Durand, 35.
Durand was arraigned Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on a misdemeanor of possession of burglary tools and a violation of prowling.
Timothy Hersey, 38, of 373 Shasta St., pleaded innocent Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to misdemeanor charges of criminal mischief and simple assault.
Trial was set for Jan. 16, 2014, and bail was continued at $1,000 personal recognizance, with conditions that include no contact with the woman and not going to her residence.
Asks for personal recognizance bail
Vincent Smith, 52, of 41 Manchester St., Friday asked Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Judge William Lyons for personal recognizance bail.
Smith was in court for arraignment on charges of simple assault and criminal mischief that allege he grabbed his ex-girfriend by the neck and threw her to the ground and damaged some of her property.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
- Sen. Ayotte vows to fight on after her military sex assault bill passes - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus
Dover man found not guilty of sex assault but convicted of drugging three women in Portsmouth