Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of assaulting his wife repeatedly
Chapman is accused of assaulting his wife throughout the day Wednesday, including approaching her from behind and putting his arm around her neck, putting pressure on her throat until she blacked out.
Revocation hearing set
Before Jason Fournier could be arraigned on Wednesday on charges of assaulting his mother and girlfriend, criminal mischief and possession of marijuana, police said Fournier stalked the two women and was arrested again early Thursday.
A convicted sex offender could enter no plea Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a felony charge of failure to report.
Juan Rosales, 59, of 363 Lake Ave., is accused of failing to report his email address to police.
He was convicted in 2007 of aggravated felonious sexual assault of a child under age 13, and has one other conviction, also in 2007, for shoplifting.
James Wilson, 40, of 554 Chestnut St., could enter no plea Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a felony charge of manufacture of marijuana. Police said they found he was growing marijuana when he was arrested for allegedly assaulting his girlfriend. He pleaded innocent to assault and to resisting arrest and trial was set for Dec. 12.
Police prosecutor Carrissa Pelletier requested $1,000 cash/surety bail for Wilson, saying he has a previous controlled drug conviction and is under the umbrella of a suspended sentence on a September breach of bail conviction. Conditions of his bail include no contact with his girlfriend and not going to her residence.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ferguson protests enter third day; arrests in St. Louis - 0
- Abuse history at Nashua address where 3-year-old died - 3
- Franklin robbery suspect sought, considered armed and dangerous - 0
- Franklin man and woman arraigned for attempted prostitution of minor - 0
- Police investigating death of 3-year-old girl in Nashua - 7
- Police say hit-and-run driver was observed tossing beer cans from car - 1
- Police say woman stole pocketbook at Hudson Market Basket - 0
- Police say former manager of Hudson McDonald's stole $10k from restaurant - 1
- Manchester man facing two aggravated felonious sexual assault charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester Turkey Bowl will go as scheduled - 0
- Red Sox think they got free agent signings right this time - 0
- Turkey Bowls: Passion always on the menu - 0
- Manchester Turkey Bowl: Crusaders aim to rewrite history - 0
- Dave Solomon's Power Plays: Who knew what and when in PSNH scrubber case? - 0
- Story of Marine Memorial at Hampton Beach begins with Bill Downs - 0
- Immigrants include ethnic dishes at their Thanksgiving table - 0
- Puritans in America: Daniel Webster on religion's role - 0
- Mitt Romney is out front, but says he's not running again - 0
Person found dead in Manchester alley
On being American: A point for reflection
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
NH suffers 4th worst outage on record
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483