Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of assaulting his wife repeatedly
Chapman is accused of assaulting his wife throughout the day Wednesday, including approaching her from behind and putting his arm around her neck, putting pressure on her throat until she blacked out.
Revocation hearing set
Before Jason Fournier could be arraigned on Wednesday on charges of assaulting his mother and girlfriend, criminal mischief and possession of marijuana, police said Fournier stalked the two women and was arrested again early Thursday.
A convicted sex offender could enter no plea Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a felony charge of failure to report.
Juan Rosales, 59, of 363 Lake Ave., is accused of failing to report his email address to police.
He was convicted in 2007 of aggravated felonious sexual assault of a child under age 13, and has one other conviction, also in 2007, for shoplifting.
James Wilson, 40, of 554 Chestnut St., could enter no plea Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a felony charge of manufacture of marijuana. Police said they found he was growing marijuana when he was arrested for allegedly assaulting his girlfriend. He pleaded innocent to assault and to resisting arrest and trial was set for Dec. 12.
Police prosecutor Carrissa Pelletier requested $1,000 cash/surety bail for Wilson, saying he has a previous controlled drug conviction and is under the umbrella of a suspended sentence on a September breach of bail conviction. Conditions of his bail include no contact with his girlfriend and not going to her residence.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 26
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483