Home » News » Public Safety
4 Manchester police officers sworn in
MANCHESTER — Four new police officers were sworn in Tuesday morning at a ceremony at the headquarters of the Manchester Police Athletic League.
Chief David Mara said, in introducing the officers, they were selected after successfully passing written, physical, psychological and medical examinations and several interviews, the last with him.
Matthew G. Brown, 22, is a graduate of Manchester Memorial High School, Class of 2009. He earned an associate degree in criminal justice in 2011 from New Hampshire Technical Institute in Concord and a Bachelor of Science degree in finance and economics this year from Southern New Hampshire University.
Raymond J. Lamy, 45, resides in Hooksett, but spent his younger years in Bedford. He was graduated from Manchester West High School, Class of 1985, and earned a Bachelor of Science degree in business administration from the University of New Hampshire in Durham in 1989.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Merrimack fire quickly doused - 0
- UPDATED: One seriously hurt, 12 homeless after early morning Manchester fire - 0
- Snowmobiler injured while riding on Thornton golf course - 0
- Dartmouth under fire for response to incidents of rape on campus - 0
- NH hospital personnel to train for disasters - 0
- Snowmobiler dies; 4th fatality of season - 0
- Driver seriously injured in Londonderry wreck - 0
- Dover snowmobiler dies in Barnstead crash - 0
- Most property owners clear hydrants of snow - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Parents share what 'CJ' taught them - 0
- Gilford High junior surprised by Francis Wayland Parker honor - 0
- Police bill disputed by Stewartstown and Colebrook ends up in court - 0
- New to Nottingham, fire victims plan to stay - 0
- Arts-based charter high school in Derry begins accepting applications - 0
- Troy voters accept community center donation - 0
- Voters support Bow School District articles - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Nashua mayor: Greeley Park is right spot for playground - 0
Police at scene of Center Ossipee shooting
New to Nottingham, fire victims plan to stay
Litchfield man found stabbed
Scott Brown's latest step stirs the pot
Hooksett's choices: Leave them to parents