Home » News » Public Safety
4 Manchester police officers sworn in
MANCHESTER — Four new police officers were sworn in Tuesday morning at a ceremony at the headquarters of the Manchester Police Athletic League.
Chief David Mara said, in introducing the officers, they were selected after successfully passing written, physical, psychological and medical examinations and several interviews, the last with him.
Matthew G. Brown, 22, is a graduate of Manchester Memorial High School, Class of 2009. He earned an associate degree in criminal justice in 2011 from New Hampshire Technical Institute in Concord and a Bachelor of Science degree in finance and economics this year from Southern New Hampshire University.
Raymond J. Lamy, 45, resides in Hooksett, but spent his younger years in Bedford. He was graduated from Manchester West High School, Class of 1985, and earned a Bachelor of Science degree in business administration from the University of New Hampshire in Durham in 1989.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another plane hits frozen Alton Bay - 0
- Police investigating crash after truck reportedly loses tire in Concord - 1
- Derry firefighters extinguish Jeep fire - 0
- Chemical spill in Newington business sends 6 to the hospital - 0
- Officials investigate suspicious Manchester blaze - 0
- UPDATED: Mass. man charged after hitting barrier at Bedford toll plaza - 2
- Massachusetts woman injured in Milan snowmobile crash - 0
- ATV sinks trying to skim water of Weirs Beach - 0
- Fire destroys vacant Nashua building - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Poll activity slow but steady in Londonderry - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 0
- 600 votes cast in Hudson by midday - 0
- Man dies after officer-involved Rochester shooting - 0
- Londonderry polls average 100 voters per hour - 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Nashua school members' letter prompts an apology - 0
- UNH Law named a top 100 law school in magazine’s rankings - 0
- Musher Seavey wins Alaska's Iditarod dogsled race; woman with NH ties finishes second - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'
Manchester schools project budget surplus