Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Two robbers sought in 2 separate holdups
This surveillance video from Crosstown Variety Store, 270 Amory St., Manchester, shows the robber police are searching for. Courtesy
When Officer Tom Ouellette responded to the Dunkin' Donuts Sunday morning, the clerk said the robber entered the store and passed a note demanding money. He did not display a weapon and fled with cash.
Officer Jeff Fiermonte and police dog Bauer tracked the man to nearby Elton Avenue, where the hat and some cash were recovered in the roadway.
He then demanded money, telling the clerk he did not want to hurt her. The clerk said the man had his hands in his pockets and did not display a weapon. He fled the store with cigarettes and some cash.
Anyone with information on either robbery is asked to contact Manchester police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards can be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at www.manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Police say woman broke into Hollis home and took pictures - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
- Newmarket man charged with sex assault of 12-year-old girl - 0
- Wife charged with stabbing husband during argument - 0
- Imprisoned pair could add to their already lengthy sentences if found guilty of assault - 0
- Judge nixes house arrest for man convicted in Ponzi scheme - 0
- Raymond man faces possession of child porn charges - 0
- Man failed to note conviction on gun permit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer Preview: Talent to boot - 0
- Last call at home for Fisher Cats tonight - 0
- Jessica Goldman was on the move - 0
- Band camp gets Memorial musicians in rhythm a week early - 0
- Drew Cline: Small sleights of hand in Republican primaries around NH - 0
- Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you - 0
- Portman's good point: A leadership deficit all around - 0
- Scott and Genevieve Kelley - 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Shaheen takes on illegal immigration - 0
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917