Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Two robbers sought in 2 separate holdups
This surveillance video from Crosstown Variety Store, 270 Amory St., Manchester, shows the robber police are searching for. Courtesy
When Officer Tom Ouellette responded to the Dunkin' Donuts Sunday morning, the clerk said the robber entered the store and passed a note demanding money. He did not display a weapon and fled with cash.
Officer Jeff Fiermonte and police dog Bauer tracked the man to nearby Elton Avenue, where the hat and some cash were recovered in the roadway.
He then demanded money, telling the clerk he did not want to hurt her. The clerk said the man had his hands in his pockets and did not display a weapon. He fled the store with cigarettes and some cash.
Anyone with information on either robbery is asked to contact Manchester police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards can be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at www.manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say family of five found shot dead in Saco, Maine home - 0
- New Boston police arrest 29 teens at house party - 1
- Pembroke man charged with reckless driving after police clock motorcyclists at 120 mph - 3
- Rochester police warn residents about rash of vehicle break-ins - 0
- Keene mother of toddler pleads to interference of custody - 0
- Pembroke man arrested after police clock group of motorcycles topping 120 mph in Manchester - 1
- Keene woman pleads guilty in hit-and-run that killed cyclist - 2
- Cornish man charged with manslaughter in deadly Merrimack dump truck collision - 1
- Manchester Crime Watch: City man sought to fight charge representing himself - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Nashua man arrested in Brookline stabbing - 0
- E-cigarettes find a market in NH - 0
- Real estate transfer tax proposal pulled off table - 0
- Protesting information: Picket sign o' the times - 0
- Another View -- Mike Biundo: Where is Shaheen's gas price outrage now? - 3
- Seabrook's message: No one above the law here - 1
- Joe McQuaid's Publisher's Notebook: A humbling — and inspiring — event - 0
- Developer says proposed LNG plant in Groveton 'on hold' - 2
- Motivation Matters: 'Giving 110 percent' says more than you think - 0
Win tickets to see Cher's D2K Tour
E-cigarettes find a market in NH
Protesting workers nix Market Basket amnesty
Gorham man arrested for kidnapping Abigail
Voting in NH: Not just for NH residents
LNG plant put 'on hold'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917