Martha Routos of Manchester and Robert Makris of Manchester were married in a double-ring ceremony by the Rev. John Routos at Saints Peter and Paul Orthodox Church, Manchester.
The bride is the daughter of the Rev. John and Ann Routos, and the groom is the son of Arthur and Anissa Makris.
The bride was given in marriage by her grandfather, Bernard Brisson.
The matron of honor was the brideís sister, Maria OíLeary. Other bridal attendants were the brideís sister, Rebekah Routos, and the brideís cousin, Fayth Kaspszak. The best man was the brideís brother, Constantine Routos. The usher was the groomís brother, Todd Smith. A reception was held at Florenceís Restaurant, Merrimack.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police obtain warrants for suspect wanted in Dover, Manchester bank robberies - 0
- Abby Dion, 9, records a 10 in gymnastics meet - 0
- St. A skaters fall to Norwich - 0
- Monarchs lose in OT; win streak stops at 6 - 0
- Police searching for person stealing from cars in Manchester - 1
- College Football: Maine seniors want the coveted musket - 0
- College Hockey: Ice-making problem postpones UNH-PC - 0
- Pinkerton backfield a combination of power and speed - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: State Legion rejects Post 79’s request for senior team - 1
Jury acquits Mont Vernon driver, who was checking text, in death of former Amherst fire chief
Offend someone? To jail with you!
Obama to illegals: Come out of shadows
NH asks feds for waiver on Medicaid
Driver acquitted in Amherst ex-chief’s death
A kinder, gentler House Speaker?
College Football: Wildcats are CAA champs
College Hockey: Providence blanks UNH