Home » News » Public Safety
Volunteer efforts continue in search for missing Conway teen
The virtual home for the volunteer search is Kirsch’s new website, bringabbyhome.com, which has resources for volunteers, including printable missing posters and photos for sharing on Facebook pages.
“Every medium we can use to get her information out is important,” Kirsch said.
“The Facebook groups are doing their part, and I hope that this website helps support their effort with resources,” he said.
“We now have a Spanish page on the website. This gives people a means of sharing information about her in the Latino community if they have connections there – including printing the Spanish language missing posters.”
“As people think of other resources that are needed, we will continue to use the website as that central resource of static information which can be referred to by social media sites,” Kirsch said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner - 1
- Merrimack police find car sticking into road, charge man - 0
- Police say impairment and speed not factors in fatal crash in Conway - 0
- Manchester man sustains life-threatening injuries in Bedford crash - 0
- Barrington man, 41, dies in cycle crash - 0
- Bay State man hurt in Ripley Falls fall - 0
- Veteran Arizona officer named Rindge police chief - 3
- NH gun license form must change, critics say - 10
- Rimmon Heights honors Manchester Community Policing Division - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 0
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- Former high school art teacher gets suspended sentence in drug case - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 0
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'
KSC field hockey first in coaches poll
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate