Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Jury convicts Peterborough man on child porn possession
Michael Donnelly, 28, was found guilty by a jury last week of keeping obscene photographs of minors on a family computer. The material was stored in a folder labeled "Mikey's Stuff," prosecutors said.
The photos were discovered after Donnelly's mother took the computer to a friend for repair because it had been freezing up, police said, and the friend discovered the obscene material and turned the computer over to authorities.
A computer forensics expert testified that he found "dozens" of files with names associated with child sexual exploitation that had been accessed using a file-sharing service known as Frostwire.
A Peterborough police officer testified that Donnelly admitted downloading child pornography "once or twice," and claimed to have erased the material.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 26
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483