Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Jury convicts Peterborough man on child porn possession
Michael Donnelly, 28, was found guilty by a jury last week of keeping obscene photographs of minors on a family computer. The material was stored in a folder labeled "Mikey's Stuff," prosecutors said.
The photos were discovered after Donnelly's mother took the computer to a friend for repair because it had been freezing up, police said, and the friend discovered the obscene material and turned the computer over to authorities.
A computer forensics expert testified that he found "dozens" of files with names associated with child sexual exploitation that had been accessed using a file-sharing service known as Frostwire.
A Peterborough police officer testified that Donnelly admitted downloading child pornography "once or twice," and claimed to have erased the material.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 21
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 2
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 4
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 1
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 7
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
- College Football: Big Green kick off season vs. Cent. Connecticut - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host forum next week - 0
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917