Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Jury convicts Peterborough man on child porn possession
Michael Donnelly, 28, was found guilty by a jury last week of keeping obscene photographs of minors on a family computer. The material was stored in a folder labeled "Mikey's Stuff," prosecutors said.
The photos were discovered after Donnelly's mother took the computer to a friend for repair because it had been freezing up, police said, and the friend discovered the obscene material and turned the computer over to authorities.
A computer forensics expert testified that he found "dozens" of files with names associated with child sexual exploitation that had been accessed using a file-sharing service known as Frostwire.
A Peterborough police officer testified that Donnelly admitted downloading child pornography "once or twice," and claimed to have erased the material.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483