This Week's Rare Bird Alert
A male Calliope hummingbird has been seen and photographed visiting hummingbird birdfeeders at a private residence in Manchester since Oct. 6. It was most recently reported on Nov. 5.
A cattle egret was seen migrating south in Rye on Nov. 3.
Two adult male Eurasian wigeons were seen in the southeast corner of Great Bay on Nov. 3.
Three golden eagles were seen from atop Pack Monadnock in Peterborough on Nov. 3, and one was seen there on the 2nd. A golden eagle was seen from Powder Mill Pond in Hancock on Nov. 1.
An Iceland gull was seen at Rockingham Park in Salem on Nov. 4, and one was seen on the Connecticut River near Hanover on the 5th.
Two laughing gulls and five Lapland longspurs were seen along the coast, all on Nov. 3.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Creating a place of honor for servicemen lost of sea - 0
- NH Veterans Briefs: Help sought to place cemetery wreaths - 0
- Mason man pens book on veterans - 0
- Non-profit receives grant to get veterans on the move - 0
- Housing vouchers are available for veterans - 0
- Bedford Women's Club to recognize veteran - 0
- Students, veterans will be recognized for making state tree decorations - 0
- NH Veterans Briefs: Sweeney Post events - 0
- Commentary- Mary Tamposi: Let's bring an end to homelessness among veterans - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads