Home » News » Public Safety
Abigail's disappearance nears one-month mark
One of seven photos that vigil organizers asked Facebook users to post with their messages Sunday night. (COURTESY)
The 15-year-old Kennett High School freshman, known for her cheery personality, love of her pink iPhone, and heavy presence on Facebook, has not been seen or heard from since just before 3 p.m. Oct. 9. Her phone has stopped working; her Facebook page is idle.
"Nothing new," Ramsey said. "Believe me, we'd come right out and tell everyone if we had something to report." Investigators and volunteers are not giving up.
"Our biggest hope is that she surfaces somewhere and she is reunited with her family. That is our goal, to bring her home to her family," he said.
Family members want Abby home.
"These are difficult times, but we have faith and hope,” Zenya Hernandez, Abigail’s mother, said.
Anyone with information is asked to call 1-800-CALL-FBI or the Conway Police at (603) 356-5715.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Motorist struck by car while changing tire on I-93 in Londonderry - 1
- Man, 60, found dead in burned Manchester apartment building; 1-year-old boy rescued - 1
- NH has 1,300 guardrail ends targeted in federal safety suit - 1
- Carignan promoted to deputy police chief in Nashua - 0
- Alderman, chief have heated exchange over police residency requirements - 35
- Winter heating season means homeowners need to be alert - 0
- Teen driver hospitalized following accident in Rindge - 0
- Neighbor won't be charged in shooting death of Rumney chiropractor - 14
- Despite contract provisions, most Manchester police officers live outside city - 25
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UNH Notebook: Ground game is Stony Brook's rock - 0
- The debut of the 'The $30,000 Nutt' - 0
- How stable is this telephone pole? - 0
- Drew Cline: Two weeks before the election, no one is talking about guns - 1
- Fixing Obamacare: Shaheen offers no way out - 3
- Debate rule No. 1: Don't crash - 0
- Obamacare takes center stage at 1st Congressional debate - 2
- NHIAA Field Hockey Roundup: Londonderry edges Central - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Brummett spurs Derryfield - 0
Keene riots a focus of gubernatorial debate
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice
NH's back-road rest areas fading away
Fixing Obamacare: Shaheen offers no way out
UPDATED: Flood warning issued for southern NH; leaks force visitation to be cancelled at Goffstown women's prison
Jonee Earthquake band shakes Shaskeen