Home » News » Public Safety
Abigail's disappearance nears one-month mark
One of seven photos that vigil organizers asked Facebook users to post with their messages Sunday night. (COURTESY)
The 15-year-old Kennett High School freshman, known for her cheery personality, love of her pink iPhone, and heavy presence on Facebook, has not been seen or heard from since just before 3 p.m. Oct. 9. Her phone has stopped working; her Facebook page is idle.
"Nothing new," Ramsey said. "Believe me, we'd come right out and tell everyone if we had something to report." Investigators and volunteers are not giving up.
"Our biggest hope is that she surfaces somewhere and she is reunited with her family. That is our goal, to bring her home to her family," he said.
Family members want Abby home.
"These are difficult times, but we have faith and hope,” Zenya Hernandez, Abigail’s mother, said.
Anyone with information is asked to call 1-800-CALL-FBI or the Conway Police at (603) 356-5715.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Burning baton twirler attracts Manchester fire truck - 0
- Another plane hits frozen Alton Bay - 0
- Police investigating crash after truck reportedly loses tire in Concord - 1
- Derry firefighters extinguish Jeep fire - 0
- Chemical spill in Newington business sends 6 to the hospital - 0
- Officials investigate suspicious Manchester blaze - 0
- UPDATED: Mass. man charged after hitting barrier at Bedford toll plaza - 2
- Massachusetts woman injured in Milan snowmobile crash - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sens. Shaheen, Ayotte slam latest push for online sales tax - 0
- Bedford girls basketball team spreads the scoring wealth - 0
- New Hampshire high school athletes on the run (and jumping) in NYC - 0
- Ian Clark's High School Hockey: Teams anxious to play - 0
- Manchester Mayor Gatsas: Vote tells me Hooksett is satisfied with Manchester schools - 0
- After Pinkerton rejection, what's next for Hooksett students? - 0
- Nashua aldermen approve pair of union contracts - 0
- Was a crime committed? Nashua police are not certain - 0
- Nashua must decide on parkway project's bridge aesthetics - 0
SCORE workshop offers social media tips
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal
Hooksett has five new school board members