Home » News » Public Safety
Abigail's disappearance nears one-month mark
One of seven photos that vigil organizers asked Facebook users to post with their messages Sunday night. (COURTESY)
The 15-year-old Kennett High School freshman, known for her cheery personality, love of her pink iPhone, and heavy presence on Facebook, has not been seen or heard from since just before 3 p.m. Oct. 9. Her phone has stopped working; her Facebook page is idle.
"Nothing new," Ramsey said. "Believe me, we'd come right out and tell everyone if we had something to report." Investigators and volunteers are not giving up.
"Our biggest hope is that she surfaces somewhere and she is reunited with her family. That is our goal, to bring her home to her family," he said.
Family members want Abby home.
"These are difficult times, but we have faith and hope,” Zenya Hernandez, Abigail’s mother, said.
Anyone with information is asked to call 1-800-CALL-FBI or the Conway Police at (603) 356-5715.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pair rescues dog from frozen Raymond river - 0
- Pilot safe after crash landing on Alton ice runway - 0
- Police dog Mingo is in even better hands - 0
- Manchester police honor their own for dedicated service - 1
- Damage from water main break closes portion of Allds Street in Nashua - 0
- Former UNH police chief remembered as 'amazing leader' - 0
- Pinkerton warns community of person soliciting students - 0
- Oil tanker strikes Memorial Bridge early Friday - 1
- Firefighters battle blaze at Pittsfield pizza plant - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact - 0
- Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video - 0
- Legislative ethics: NH way works better than most - 0
- Blue shame: Obamacare's big change - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Newest Monarchs making impact - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Aging catchers cause for concern - 0
- Comcast-Time Warner Cable deal would create formidable giant - 0
- NH College Notebook: Rye's Drummond sets Smith College scoring mark - 0
- NHIAA Hockey Roundup: John Stark-Hopkinton eliminates Portsmouth - 0
Two-alarm blaze at vacant building in Nashua
Charles Krauthammer: The wages of weakness
Roger Simon: How would Hillary handle Putin?
George Will: The face of IRS behavior