Home » News » Politics » Election 2013
Beauchamp to seek recount in Manchester Ward 12 alderman race
According to the official vote tally, released Wednesday, Beauchamp won 503 votes, while Hirschmann won 539.
Beauchamp said he didn't suspect that anything was amiss with his opponent's campaign or the vote count, but that he wanted to be confident in the results. "I'm just going to exercise my right under state statute to have a recount," he said.
Beauchamp was backed by the city Democratic party, while Hirschmann was backed by the Republicans.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact - 0
- Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Gatsas incesed by unauthorized use of his phone number for 'robocalls' - 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Vote on death penalty repeal set for Wednesday - 0
- Legislative ethics: NH way works better than most - 0
- Blue shame: Obamacare's big change - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Newest Monarchs making impact - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Aging catchers cause for concern - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: It was all about chickens, alleged threats and nocturnal wanderings - 0
Two-alarm blaze at vacant building in Nashua
Charles Krauthammer: The wages of weakness
NH native holds lead spot in Iditarod
Roger Simon: How would Hillary handle Putin?
NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact