Fremont offers superintendent 5-year contract
In a 4-1 vote, the board approved the offer Tuesday night and is now negotiating the terms of the proposal.
She replaced Michelle Langa, who became Fremont’s superintendent in July 2012 but resigned before the end of the 2012-2013 school year.
Some 80 evaluation forms were filled out by teachers, staff members, community members and parents.
Cox said she and the board have worked well together since she started in July.
“(The board) got feedback from the community that they wanted the office to settle down,” she said.
“Of course we want to have the best school and have the highest level of learning among our students and a high quality culture in our school,” she said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 132-mph street racers blow by trooper in Nashua, one of two arrested; motorcyclist arrested on I-93 doing 107 mph - 0
- Mazzaglia to be sentenced Aug. 14 for murder of UNH student - 0
- Lost Massachusetts hikers found safe in NH - 0
- GOP criticizes Shaheen flip flop on gas tax - 5
- No one has a clear claim to NHMS supremacy - 0
- Sentence fragment: Coco's cuckoo release - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: Does Concord have a big spending problem? - 1
- Ban fireworks? Get serious - 5
- Another View - Kevin Smith: Londonderry is showing how to make NH business-friendly - 0
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Praising freedom: While curtailing it
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen flip flop on gas tax