What's open, what's closed on Veterans Day holiday
On Veterans Day Monday, federal, state and city offices are closed.
New Hampshire courts will be closed. New Hampshire public schools are closed.
Banks are closed, except for TD Bank Stores.
There will be no United States Postal Service regular mail delivery or counter service.
UPS and FedEx will be operating as usual.
The New York Stock Market will be open, but the bond market will be closed.
There will be no trash pickup on Monday in Manchester or Nashua, with trash pickup delayed a day, but it will be trash pickup as usual in Concord, Laconia, Dover and Portsmouth, although there will be no yard waste pickup in Portsmouth Monday.
Stores will be open for the most part with lots of Veterans Day sales.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.