Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Records to be unsealed in violent 2012 Bedford home invasion
Charles Normil, 33, of Lawrence, Mass., was indicted on charges of attempted murder, first- and second-degree assault, four counts of forcible rape, burglary and falsifying physical evidence.
Judge Klinghorn ordered the state to provide the Union Leader Corp., publisher of the New Hampshire Union Leader and New Hampshire Sunday News, redacted copies of 11 search warrants and related documents by the close of court today. The documents had previously been sealed.
Hillsborough County Attorney Patricia LaFrance did not object to parts of the affidavits being unsealed, but asked the court to allow her to redact details that could compromise the safety of certain witnesses and the privacy of the victims.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive in Manchester shooting, stabbing cases caught by Marshals, police - 0
- Hampton Falls standoff suspect linked to burglaries, fake-cop ploy - 0
- Woman charged in fatal Hampton crash wants blood-test thrown out of court - 0
- Home confinement rejected for ex-Derry town employee - 0
- Manchester man arrested for aggravated drunk driving - 0
- Manchester Crime Watch: Fugitive in shooting, stabbing cases brought to court - 0
- Homeless man faces DWI charges in Dover - 0
- Amherst couple charged in sale of lost wedding ring - 0
- Donation jar thief said to be Bay State man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 0
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 0
- Conway adult tests positive for EEE - 0
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'
KSC field hockey first in coaches poll
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917