Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Police: Truck in Rochester hit and run found
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded around 6:45 p.m. after the man was struck by a pickup truck along Farmington Road — Route 11 — across from Hagan’s Motor Pool near the Farmington town line.
After receiving a tip Wednesday morning, Toussaint said police seized a truck they believe was involved in the accident. He added police have not identified who was driving the truck, but the matter is still under investigation.
Cormier — who was found lying in a grassy area just off the road on the westbound travel lane — suffered serious, but non-life threatening injuries. He was flown by helicopter to Maine Medical Center in Portland, Maine.
While Toussaint said it was unclear why Cormier was walking along Route 11, police believe he was not in the travel portion of the road.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH had 17 homicides in 2014, down from last year - 0
- Two people hospitalized following report of stabbing, police say - 0
- Merrimack teen charged in threats, assaults on girl - 0
- Man arrested after chase that led from Pelham to Lowell, Mass. - 1
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive - 3
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive, assaulted her - 1
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 1
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 2014 top 10 list of wage and hour - 0
- Thumbs-up for Ebert's winner - 0
- It's Central, Merrimack - 0
- Goal: Stay healthy - 0
- Year in review: A look back at NH's top stories - 0
- Indecent proposition from New London chief was 'chilling' says victim - 1
- Details of Reams inquiry released - 0
- Workers' rally to bring back Artie T. captured public's heart - 0
- School district to receive millions withheld by state - 0
Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive
Thoughts as we move from one year to another
Details of Reams inquiry released
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483