Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Police: Truck in Rochester hit and run found
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded around 6:45 p.m. after the man was struck by a pickup truck along Farmington Road — Route 11 — across from Hagan’s Motor Pool near the Farmington town line.
After receiving a tip Wednesday morning, Toussaint said police seized a truck they believe was involved in the accident. He added police have not identified who was driving the truck, but the matter is still under investigation.
Cormier — who was found lying in a grassy area just off the road on the westbound travel lane — suffered serious, but non-life threatening injuries. He was flown by helicopter to Maine Medical Center in Portland, Maine.
While Toussaint said it was unclear why Cormier was walking along Route 11, police believe he was not in the travel portion of the road.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATED: Rochester man shot multiple times as police attempted arrest - 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive of the week arrested in Maine - 0
- Jacob Brown - 0
- 2 dead, 17 injured in NYC building explosion - 1
- Milan voters support Kenney in tight race, elect two new selectmen - 0
- Auburn police contract approved - 0
- Newton selectmen chairman defeated in election - 0
- Candia to look at alternatives to Central High School - 0
- Goffstown rejects $4.5M fire station plan - 0
- Bedford votes down fire substation; $30M for roads approved - 0
NH oil dealer who failed to deliver convicted in Montana of millions in construction fraud
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal