Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Police: Truck in Rochester hit and run found
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded around 6:45 p.m. after the man was struck by a pickup truck along Farmington Road — Route 11 — across from Hagan’s Motor Pool near the Farmington town line.
After receiving a tip Wednesday morning, Toussaint said police seized a truck they believe was involved in the accident. He added police have not identified who was driving the truck, but the matter is still under investigation.
Cormier — who was found lying in a grassy area just off the road on the westbound travel lane — suffered serious, but non-life threatening injuries. He was flown by helicopter to Maine Medical Center in Portland, Maine.
While Toussaint said it was unclear why Cormier was walking along Route 11, police believe he was not in the travel portion of the road.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Pembroke man charged with reckless driving after police clock motorcyclists at 120 mph - 2
- Rochester police warn residents about rash of vehicle break-ins - 0
- Keene mother of toddler pleads to interference of custody - 0
- Pembroke man arrested after police clock group of motorcycles topping 120 mph in Manchester - 1
- Keene woman pleads guilty in hit-and-run that killed cyclist - 2
- Cornish man charged with manslaughter in deadly Merrimack dump truck collision - 1
- Manchester Crime Watch: City man sought to fight charge representing himself - 0
- Chilling display of Mazzaglia evidence - 0
- Police search for driver in Hollis hit-and-run - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Real estate transfer tax proposal pulled off table - 0
- Protesting information: Picket sign o' the times - 0
- Another View -- Mike Biundo: Where is Shaheen's gas price outrage now? - 0
- Seabrook's message: No one above the law here - 0
- Joe McQuaid's Publisher's Notebook: A humbling — and inspiring — event - 0
- Developer says proposed LNG plant in Groveton 'on hold' - 0
- Motivation Matters: 'Giving 110 percent' says more than you think - 0
- Know the Law: Do I need a prenup? - 0
- Life's just a great big game for Dan Yarrington - 0
Win tickets to see Cher's D2K Tour
E-cigarettes find a market in NH
Protesting workers nix Market Basket amnesty
Faith and freedom; a near-martyr comes to NH
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917