Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Police: Truck in Rochester hit and run found
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded around 6:45 p.m. after the man was struck by a pickup truck along Farmington Road — Route 11 — across from Hagan’s Motor Pool near the Farmington town line.
After receiving a tip Wednesday morning, Toussaint said police seized a truck they believe was involved in the accident. He added police have not identified who was driving the truck, but the matter is still under investigation.
Cormier — who was found lying in a grassy area just off the road on the westbound travel lane — suffered serious, but non-life threatening injuries. He was flown by helicopter to Maine Medical Center in Portland, Maine.
While Toussaint said it was unclear why Cormier was walking along Route 11, police believe he was not in the travel portion of the road.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 0
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
- Ex-director jailed for theft from Londonderry nursery school - 2
- Ex-coach found not guilty on sexual assault charges a second time - 9
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Spring fever brings hope for U.S. investors as earnings season looms - 0
- Merrimack storage facility to be region's largest - 0
- C's lose tiebreaker for draft order - 0
- NHIAA Girls' Lacrosse: Pinkerton girls rout Salem - 0
- NHIAA Softball: Dover's speed foils Central - 0
- Transition to new grading system continues in Nashua - 0
- This Week's Rare Bird Alert - 0
- Four burglaries reported in Manchester on Thursday - 0
- State Senate approves bill to name Derry bridge after fallen Marine - 0
Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales
Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start
Manchester superintendent kills controversial redistricting plan following parental opposition
Sen. Odell won't seek re-election
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917