Home » News » Public Safety
State Sen. Fuller Clark: I’m off the road, for now
“She has no plans on driving until she gets to the bottom of the medical issue,” Sanders said. Eleven years ago, Fuller Clark said she had been diagnosed with sleep apnea, after being videotaped sleeping while debate took place on the floor of the New Hampshire House.
Police can ask for an administrative review of a license following a serious accident or for medical reasons.
Sanders said Fuller Clark and her husband regret the accident and the injuries to Dow.
In the earlier accident, Fuller Clark’s car jumped a median curb and hit a stay-right sign, Warchol said. That accident took place Sept. 8 on Greenland Road. No ticket was issued, and no other person or vehicle were involved, police said.
Warchol said the Friday accident took place after dark. Dow was treated and released from a local hospital. The Fuller Clark automobile, a 2010 Audi, was driven away after the accident.
Fuller Clark is a member of the Democratic National Committee, according to the state Democratic Party website.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Investigators release sketch of man who may have driven Abigail away - 1
- Supporters ask for patience in Abby Hernandez case while authorities sort it all out - 9
- Package found at Manchester federal building was harmless - 0
- Tractor-trailer carrying glass rolls over at I-93-Route 101 interchange in Manchester - 0
- Contact lost with Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people from Burkina Faso - 0
- New Ipswich man dies in motorcycle, truck collision - 0
- Two hurt in crash on Everett Turnpike involving tractor-trailer - 0
- Lightning likely cause of Manchester apartment building fire - 0
- Motorcyclist seriously injured in Jaffrey crash - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Jayne Millerick: Dems scaring women by misleading them on contraception - 0
- Basket case: Saga of a supermarket - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Ongoing renovations in Foxborough - 0
- Three years later, investigation continues into homicide of Celina Cass - 0
- Nashua celebration in the works for Medal of Honor recipient - 0
- Fisher Cats down Senators in road trip opener - 0
- No water for Manchester sewer bill scofflaws? - 0
- New Boston mulch processing plant plans under review - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Defense attorney seeks home confinement for drug addict - 0
Market Basket walkout a future case study
UPDATED: Thousands of Market Basket employees rally; company board issues statement on purchase offer, reaffirms support for new CEOs
Basket case: Saga of a supermarket
Mother says Abigail in 'deteriorated' health