UNH-Manchester dean abruptly resigns his post
In an email statement, university Provost Lisa MacFarlane said Rafieymehr played an important role in addressing the state’s needs for graduates in programs of science, technology, engineering and math.
Before taking the UNH-Manchester position, Rafieymehr was a software engineer for 20 years at Digital Equipment and most recently an administrator at Champlain College in Vermont. He also held teaching positions at Western New England University, St. Anselm College, University of Massachusetts-Lowell and Merrimack College.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Hudson woman, Nashua man accused of cooking meth - 1
- Hollis citizens speaking out against controversial gas pipeline - 4
- UNH library halts book disposal after complaints - 0
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Valenti Modified race was top shelf - 0
- Manchester school official points to 7 weapons cases not brought to conduct committee - 0
- Edie Loeb Tomasko dies, leaves UpReach Therapeutic Riding Center legacy - 1
- Witt named UNH women’s hockey coach - 0
- Ian Clark's High School Lacrosse: Bedford boys remains focused on third title - 0
- Fisher Cats steal home, beat New Britain - 0
Younger of two brothers convicted of murdering parents quietly released after 18 years in prison