UNH-Manchester dean abruptly resigns his post
In an email statement, university Provost Lisa MacFarlane said Rafieymehr played an important role in addressing the state’s needs for graduates in programs of science, technology, engineering and math.
Before taking the UNH-Manchester position, Rafieymehr was a software engineer for 20 years at Digital Equipment and most recently an administrator at Champlain College in Vermont. He also held teaching positions at Western New England University, St. Anselm College, University of Massachusetts-Lowell and Merrimack College.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
Goodell vows domestic violence change
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem