UNH-Manchester dean abruptly resigns his post
In an email statement, university Provost Lisa MacFarlane said Rafieymehr played an important role in addressing the state’s needs for graduates in programs of science, technology, engineering and math.
Before taking the UNH-Manchester position, Rafieymehr was a software engineer for 20 years at Digital Equipment and most recently an administrator at Champlain College in Vermont. He also held teaching positions at Western New England University, St. Anselm College, University of Massachusetts-Lowell and Merrimack College.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Speeding stop leads to drug and alcohol charges in Hollis - 0
- Allen Lessels on Motor Sports: Youngsters eye NHMS - 0
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: Manchester's bike culture shifts into high gear - 0
- Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing? - 1
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Red Sox makeover underway - 1
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: MacDonald has NHMS track experience - 0
- Drew Cline: Scott Brown plans to win over NH one handshake at a time - 7
- Anthony M. Kay - 0
- Walsh paces Sweeney Post past Laconia - 0
132-mph street racers blow by trooper in Nashua, one of two arrested; motorcyclist arrested on I-93 doing 107 mph
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Mount Washington College to close 2 campuses
Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing?