NH’s hunting youngsters get their deer
Fish and Game said the preliminary total of deer taken during Oct. 26-27 was 411, which is a 14 percent increase from 2012.
The program allows youths to hunt during the specified weekend as long as they are accompanied by an adult mentor who holds a hunting license. The adults are not allowed to carry weapons during the youth hunt weekend.
For more information:
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Band concert highlights Deerfield Family Fun Night - 0
- Raymond aims to bring community together at annual town fair - 0
- Slash and his Conspirators open tour at Hampton Beach - 0
- Hundreds to pedal White Mountains to keep Manchester students in school - 0
- Goffstown business panel to do self-assessment - 0
- City kicks off 'Lunch in the Park' program - 0
- Warren begins three-day Old Home Day celebration Friday - 0
- Salem duplex request on hold - 0
- Yes to perform at the Hampton Beach Casino Ballroom - 1
Community groups profit from race week
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Alanis Morissette to play Casino Ballroom
Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing?