NH’s hunting youngsters get their deer
Fish and Game said the preliminary total of deer taken during Oct. 26-27 was 411, which is a 14 percent increase from 2012.
The program allows youths to hunt during the specified weekend as long as they are accompanied by an adult mentor who holds a hunting license. The adults are not allowed to carry weapons during the youth hunt weekend.
For more information:
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mt. Washington warning: Spring a time of danger - 0
- Bedford police will collect old, unused and unwanted drugs - 0
- Ashland Community Garden ribbon-cutting set for Saturday - 0
- Cynthia's Challenge raises $31K to help buy service dog - 0
- Preston's 'Idol' adventure goes on - 0
- Hemophilia Charity Bike Ride Comes to New Hampshire - 0
- Scholars from Across U.S. Gather at Plymouth State University's 35th Annual Medieval and Renaissance Forum April 25 and 26 - 0
- Former legendary Foreigner frontman Lou Gramm to perform - 1
- Granite State campuses leap into spring with April performances - 0
Preston's 'Idol' adventure goes on
Win tickets to see Cheap Trick
Win tickets to see The Monkees!
Win tickets to see Billy Idol
Another View -- Jeff Goley and Will Infantine: Time for an increase in weekly benefits for NH unemployed
Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales