NH’s hunting youngsters get their deer
Fish and Game said the preliminary total of deer taken during Oct. 26-27 was 411, which is a 14 percent increase from 2012.
The program allows youths to hunt during the specified weekend as long as they are accompanied by an adult mentor who holds a hunting license. The adults are not allowed to carry weapons during the youth hunt weekend.
For more information:
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Granite State campuses leap into spring with April performances - 0
- Joan Osborne's new album beats with matters of the heart - 0
- Hood Museum of Art wields views of power, strength, artistry and ceremony with exhibition of African objects - 0
- Painters' works on view in Holderness - 0
- Stiletto Brass Quintet steps onto PSU's Silver Center Friday night - 0
- Milwaukee painter David Fleming shares work in Rochester showing - 0
- Emerging artists on display at Paul Creative Arts Center - 0
- Exhibit chronicles New Hampshire Veteran's Association's history - 0
- Marshmallow candies inspiration for diorama contest - 0
Win tickets to see Comedian Mike Birbiglia!
Hood Museum of Art wields views of power, strength, artistry and ceremony with exhibition of African objects
Shamrock count winners
Manchester mayor: 'It's the tax cap budget'
Taxes and spending: Washington vs. NH
School fights mascot battle