Home » News » Roads and Travel
NH’s hunting youngsters get their deer
Fish and Game said the preliminary total of deer taken during Oct. 26-27 was 411, which is a 14 percent increase from 2012.
The program allows youths to hunt during the specified weekend as long as they are accompanied by an adult mentor who holds a hunting license. The adults are not allowed to carry weapons during the youth hunt weekend.
For more information:
READER COMMENTS: 0
- The Zombies' Colin Blunstone Plays Tupelo Music Hall on May 8 - 0
- Learn about Kayak Fishing at Free Outdoor Adventure Talk April 23 - 0
- Hooksett plans transfer station open house, cleanup for Earth Day - 0
- Cheryl Kimball's Nature Talks: Time to open the windows and let sounds of nature in - 0
- ‘Idol’ talk in NH as Mont Vernon's Alex Preston in final 6 - 0
- Hooksett board wants to hear from residents on failed Pinkerton deal - 0
- Mt. Washington warning: Spring a time of danger - 0
- Bedford police will collect old, unused and unwanted drugs - 0
- Ashland Community Garden ribbon-cutting set for Saturday - 0
Win tickets to see Comedian Mike Birbiglia!
NH Easter Egg Hunts 2014
In loving defense of the humble, comfy clog
Win tickets to see Cheap Trick
Win tickets to see Billy Idol
Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start
Manchester superintendent kills controversial redistricting plan following parental opposition
Sen. Odell won't seek re-election