Overdue hunter, 68, found safe in Pittsburg
According to Region One Fish and Game Officer Christopher Egan, about 6 p.m. Saturday his department received a report of an overdue hunter in Pittsburg.
Colburn was brought to an ATV and transported out to Back Lake Road, where he declined medical treatment.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Former software engineer spices up her life - 0
- A good everyday drinking wine revisited - 0
- Pelham firefighters wearing pink for breast cancer awareness - 0
- Windham eyes development district with a small-town feel - 0
- Engineers win no-bid contract to continue contamination watch in Salem - 0
- Bedford planners give final OK to elderly housing development - 0
- Leading Manchester mental health advocate set to retire - 0
- Artistic life and legacy of Gerry Williams celebrated in Dunbarton - 0
- Smells like Halloween can't be far away - 0
NH's back-road rest areas fading away
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice
A good everyday drinking wine revisited
Win tickets to see the Amazing Nano Brothers
Locked in a dead heat, Shaheen, Brown spar
Team Obama: Faking right, voting left
Preventing riots: What should Keene do?