Local styles grace the runway in Nashua
Sponsored by the Visual Arts Club, the show was an opportunity for students to promote styles and clothing from area shops and designers and give local businesses a boost before the busy holiday shopping season.
The models showed off a wide variety of day and evening wear on a makeshift runway in a lecture hall.
Student Nick Frasca, who helped run the event, said that, for men, the Nashua look boiled down to jeans and a plaid shirt.
"You can add a little polish with some bright colors, a scarf and maybe some nice jewelry," she said.
The audience was especially impressed with a funky full-length white lace ruffled dressed topped by a blue knit bodice modeled by Kaitlin Girard.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.