Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Arrest made after Keene bicyclist struck and killed in early morning hit-and-run
Police identified the victim as Keon E. Ioannou.
Police arrested Tracy A. Burroughs, 41, of Marlborough Street, Keene, and charged her with felony negligent homicide and one felony count of leaving the scene of a fatal accident.
According to a press release, Ioannou was riding his bike just east of Graves Road shortly before 2 a.m. when he was struck by a vehicle. Police said the driver apparently made no attempt to stop before or after the collision.
When emergency responders arrived at the accident scene, Ioannou was dead, police said.
Police said evidence at the scene indicated the vehicle involved was a white Saturn.
Burroughs is being held at Cheshire County jail in lieu of $25,000 cash bail pending arraignment Monday in 8th Circuit Court, Keene District.
Police are asking anyone who witnessed the collision to call Officer Joel Chidester or Officer Collin Zamore at 357-9813.
Information can also be provided anonymously at: http://www.ci.keene.nh.us/departments/police/anonymous-crime-tips.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- More theft-related charges for Raymond woman - 0
- 3 men arrested for burglarizing car dealer - 0
- Alleged lip-biter faces more charges - 0
- Child left unattended while trio overdosed on heroin - 0
- Compounding company officials charged with murder - 0
- 'Resilient' teen has a long road to recovery - 0
- Kibby indictments detail months of depraved sexual violence and torture - 0
- Treasurer arraigned in theft from wool growers - 0
- Pet store burglary arrest leads to robbery charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Celtics dominate Orlando - 0
- Bruins hold on in Minnesota, beat Wild in OT - 0
- Andreoff hat trick paces Monarchs - 0
- Board of Ed finds in favor of Goffstown; Dunbarton plans Supreme Court appeal - 0
- Derry Administrator opposes council goal of cutting Derry tax rate - 0
- Thursday meeting to address Windham water project concerns - 0
- Derry takes steps to improve rundown buildings - 0
- Derry fire chief is retiring - 0
- Tech conference sparks ideas and imagination - 0
Police arrest pair after bullets fly
Jeb takes a dip: First Flavor of the Week
Charles M. Arlinghaus: Read these books, OK?
NH reacts to thaw with Cuba
Power Plays: BANANAS and NH's energy needs
Police: Man endangered child after overdose
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483