Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Man arrested after firing handgun during argument outside Manchester bar
Kenneth Errico of 212 Fox Hollow Way was arrested outside McGarvey's, 1097 Elm St., around 1:20 a.m. and charged with felony reckless conduct and resisting arrest, according to police.
Sgt. Craig Rousseau said Sgt. Brandon Murphy was patrolling the area and witnessed the incident. He said Errico and some of his friends "were getting into it with some other patrons from the bar and he decided to fire off a couple rounds in the air."
The shooter took off into the alley behind the bar and Murphy and other officers who responded to the incident pursued him, Rousseau said. Errico was found in a car in the alley and was arrested and taken to the police station.
Rousseau said police also recovered the weapon, a .40-caliber handgun.
Errico was held on $3,000 cash or surety bail.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Pembroke man charged with reckless driving after police clock motorcyclists at 120 mph - 2
- Rochester police warn residents about rash of vehicle break-ins - 0
- Keene mother of toddler pleads to interference of custody - 0
- Pembroke man arrested after police clock group of motorcycles topping 120 mph in Manchester - 1
- Keene woman pleads guilty in hit-and-run that killed cyclist - 2
- Cornish man charged with manslaughter in deadly Merrimack dump truck collision - 1
- Manchester Crime Watch: City man sought to fight charge representing himself - 0
- Chilling display of Mazzaglia evidence - 0
- Police search for driver in Hollis hit-and-run - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Real estate transfer tax proposal pulled off table - 0
- Protesting information: Picket sign o' the times - 0
- Another View -- Mike Biundo: Where is Shaheen's gas price outrage now? - 0
- Seabrook's message: No one above the law here - 0
- Joe McQuaid's Publisher's Notebook: A humbling — and inspiring — event - 0
- Developer says proposed LNG plant in Groveton 'on hold' - 2
- Motivation Matters: 'Giving 110 percent' says more than you think - 0
- Know the Law: Do I need a prenup? - 0
- Life's just a great big game for Dan Yarrington - 0
Win tickets to see Cher's D2K Tour
E-cigarettes find a market in NH
Protesting workers nix Market Basket amnesty
Faith and freedom; a near-martyr comes to NH
LNG plant put 'on hold'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917