Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Man arrested after firing handgun during argument outside Manchester bar
Kenneth Errico of 212 Fox Hollow Way was arrested outside McGarvey's, 1097 Elm St., around 1:20 a.m. and charged with felony reckless conduct and resisting arrest, according to police.
Sgt. Craig Rousseau said Sgt. Brandon Murphy was patrolling the area and witnessed the incident. He said Errico and some of his friends "were getting into it with some other patrons from the bar and he decided to fire off a couple rounds in the air."
The shooter took off into the alley behind the bar and Murphy and other officers who responded to the incident pursued him, Rousseau said. Errico was found in a car in the alley and was arrested and taken to the police station.
Rousseau said police also recovered the weapon, a .40-caliber handgun.
Errico was held on $3,000 cash or surety bail.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Delayed sexual assault trial to start today - 0
- Manchester man charged in series of store robberies - 0
- Fugitive convicted of stabbing Manchester man in heart in ’96 - 0
- Two charged with selling heroin in Nashua - 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 8
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 17
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 5
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Incredible win tempered by loss of Gronkowski - 0
- National champion SNHU booters return home to big welcome - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Football team on to SE Louisiana - 0
- Nashua aldermen set to vote on contract for teachers - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Let there be Christmas lights - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- New UNH logo draws mixed reactions - 0
- Gilmanton library may shut down if it doesn’t get funding - 0
- Father not convinced girl in video is Abigail Hernandez - 0
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
Plea deal possible in Littleton murder
UNH unveils new 'shield' logo
UNH lecturers seek to unionize
Word of Abby's letter spurs tips of no use
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424