Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Man arrested after firing handgun during argument outside Manchester bar
Kenneth Errico of 212 Fox Hollow Way was arrested outside McGarvey's, 1097 Elm St., around 1:20 a.m. and charged with felony reckless conduct and resisting arrest, according to police.
Sgt. Craig Rousseau said Sgt. Brandon Murphy was patrolling the area and witnessed the incident. He said Errico and some of his friends "were getting into it with some other patrons from the bar and he decided to fire off a couple rounds in the air."
The shooter took off into the alley behind the bar and Murphy and other officers who responded to the incident pursued him, Rousseau said. Errico was found in a car in the alley and was arrested and taken to the police station.
Rousseau said police also recovered the weapon, a .40-caliber handgun.
Errico was held on $3,000 cash or surety bail.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 0
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 0
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 2
- Roommate convicted of selling heroin out of former Manchester teacher's home - 0
- Senate approves parental rights bill - 0
- Raymond police investigating thefts of cord wood - 0
- Pelham police arrest Mass. man near scene of thefts from cars - 0
- UPDATE: Boscawen police have two men in custody - 0
- Dover man accused of robbing woman at knifepoint - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Little Green has quartet of contenders for New England wrestling championships - 0
- Roger Brown's High School Basketball: Madness has arrived - 0
- Monarchs: Let's play three - 0
- Another View -- Diana Lacey: Union Leader editorial got gas tax hearing all wrong - 0
- Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief - 0
- Banning cell phones: Impulse shopping in the House - 0
- Cannon Mountain skiers head to Paralympics - 0
- John Stossel: Budget baloney - 0
- Another View - Betsy McCaughey: The Obamacare horror stories are not lies - 0
Fremont's Miss 1964 to pass on her crown
John Stossel: Budget baloney
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief
Bad Joe: Levasseur stalls again
House says no to bill to reduce NH meals tax