Another View -- Melissa Ritchings: Where was Shaheen when we needed her on Obamacare?
Less than a month ago Sen. Shaheen's fellow Democrats and their media mouthpieces were decrying Republicans in Washington as terrorists with "bombs strapped to their chests" (senior White House adviser Dan Pfeiffer); hostage takers with a gun to the head of the U.S. economy (President Obama); jihadists (Rep. George Miller, D-Calif.); and seditionists (MoveOn.org), among a slew of other insults; and for what? For having the gall to request that the President afford individuals the same opportunity he'd given businesses by delaying the ACA's individual mandate as he had the employer mandate.
Melissa Ritchings lives in Franklin.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Once more, with even more feeling - 0
- NH College Roundup: Dartmouth basketball team rips Maine - 0
- Dartmouth hockey team tops Harvard for first victory - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Defense drives Wildcats' bus -- all the way to Orono - 1
- Men's Hockey: DeSmith posts shutout as Wildcats sweep Colorado College - 0
- College Football: Complete victory sees UNH move on in FCS playoffs - 1
- College Sports Roundup: SNHU falls in PAL/Stovepipe hockey play - 0
- NH College Notebook: Six SNHU men's soccer players named to All-East Region team - 0
- College Football: UNH overwhelms Lafayette in FCS first round - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Convicted drug dealer arrested in Nashua on more drug charges - 0
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 0
- Police: Laconia man threatened harm to toddler - 0
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 1
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- Sen. Ayotte pushes for bigger broadband bang for buck - 0
- Somersworth man dies in head-on crash with car driven by Dover City Councilor Michael Weeden - 1
- Hanover’s Grabill named top regional soccer coach - 0
- Londonderry's Aliza Simpson chooses UNH for basketball - 0
Somersworth man dies in head-on crash with car driven by Dover City Councilor Michael Weeden
Ex-Tyco CEO granted parole
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released