Another View -- Melissa Ritchings: Where was Shaheen when we needed her on Obamacare?
Less than a month ago Sen. Shaheen's fellow Democrats and their media mouthpieces were decrying Republicans in Washington as terrorists with "bombs strapped to their chests" (senior White House adviser Dan Pfeiffer); hostage takers with a gun to the head of the U.S. economy (President Obama); jihadists (Rep. George Miller, D-Calif.); and seditionists (MoveOn.org), among a slew of other insults; and for what? For having the gall to request that the President afford individuals the same opportunity he'd given businesses by delaying the ACA's individual mandate as he had the employer mandate.
Melissa Ritchings lives in Franklin.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- John Stossel: Want to give back? Start a business - 7
- Ted Gatsas and Bob Baines: STEAM Ahead will transform students' lives in Manchester - 5
- Jonah Goldberg: No, Obamacare is not remotely close to fixed - 2
- George Will: A case for containing Iran - 0
- New Hampshire's long-term health continues to decline - 8
- Lou Catano: Non-profit directors know that NH is a special, giving place - 0
- Pat Buchanan: China has begun prowling Asia like a hungry tiger - 3
- Thomas Sowell: Victimhood and race - 4
- Fred Hiatt: While Obama talked, Assad killed - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two charged with selling heroin in Nashua - 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 1
- Sports Briefs: No miracle finish for Vonn - 0
- Browns QB Campbell cleared to face Pats - 0
- Bruins defenseman Boychuk's status unknown - 0
- SNHU seeks NCAA title - 0
- Wildcat gridders visit Maine in defining game for program - 0
- Manchester needs more police department argues in staffing report - 3
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
Conway is heartened by word of her letter
Nashua hero up for Carnegie award
McWages: They're about value
Pot debate precedes legislative hearings
Dingman: 'I try to be a better person'
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
Scott Brown still weighing options