Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Suspicious vehicle leads police to Halloween night prostitution bust in Rochester
Police spotted a man and a woman in the vehicle around 9:40 p.m. After investigating, they charged Melissa Wittum, 39, of Shady Lane in Farmington, with promoting prostitution and possessing a controlled drug.
As Wittum was on probation at the time, she was held without bail for violating the terms of probation pending a hearing. She is scheduled to be arraigned Friday at 11 a.m.
Members of the New Hampshire Probation and Parole Department and State Police assisted local law enforcement with this investigation.
Police did not identify the man or indicate whether any charges would be filed against him.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Poll activity slow but steady in Londonderry - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 0
- 600 votes cast in Hudson by midday - 0
- Londonderry polls average 100 voters per hour - 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Nashua school members' letter prompts an apology - 0
- UNH Law named a top 100 law school in magazine’s rankings - 0
- Musher Seavey wins Alaska's Iditarod dogsled race; woman with NH ties finishes second - 0
- Revised lice policy gets cool reception from some at Manchester school meeting - 1
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus