Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Suspicious vehicle leads police to Halloween night prostitution bust in Rochester
Police spotted a man and a woman in the vehicle around 9:40 p.m. After investigating, they charged Melissa Wittum, 39, of Shady Lane in Farmington, with promoting prostitution and possessing a controlled drug.
As Wittum was on probation at the time, she was held without bail for violating the terms of probation pending a hearing. She is scheduled to be arraigned Friday at 11 a.m.
Members of the New Hampshire Probation and Parole Department and State Police assisted local law enforcement with this investigation.
Police did not identify the man or indicate whether any charges would be filed against him.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Was a crime committed? Nashua police are not certain - 0
- Man arrested in Nashua market robbery - 0
- Fugitive of the week arrested in Maine - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- UPDATED: Rochester man shot multiple times as police attempted arrest - 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- No dice: House kills casino gambling bill - 0
- Poetry Out Loud championship rescheduled due to storm - 0
- Portsmouth buildings evacuated for reported gas leak - 0
- Mass. man dies in Chesterfield crash - 0
- Manchester collision results in pedestrian's death - 0
- SCORE workshop offers social media tips - 0
- Sens. Shaheen, Ayotte slam latest push for online sales tax - 4
- Bedford girls basketball team spreads the scoring wealth - 0
- New Hampshire high school athletes on the run (and jumping) in NYC - 0
SCORE workshop offers social media tips
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal