Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Two Mass. men arrested on drug charges in Keene
Rocky Hutchins, 25, of 414 Crew St., and Eddie J Johnson, 23, of 118 Westford Ave., were arrested Thursday on charges of possession of controlled substances with the intent to distribute.
Authorities said a search of the rental car they used resulted in the seizure of more than 100 individual packages of suspected heroin and about 5 grams of suspected crack cocaine.
What's next:Both men are being held without bail pending arraignment Friday in 8th Circuit Court, Keene District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 1
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 54
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 1
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 2
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sales of new limited edition ‘Old Man’ liquor bottles will help fund Hall of Flags restoration project - 0
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 4
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- UPDATE: Stretch of I-293 South, North lanes reopen after propane tanker crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
Propane truck overturns on Bow side street
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424