Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
TSA agent killed, 6 wounded in Los Angeles airport shooting
A spokesman for the Los Angeles County Coroner said it was handling one person who was killed in the shooting, a man approximately 40 years old who was not identified by name. It was not immediately clear if that person was the TSA agent.
Three male victims hurt in the incident were taken to Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, where one was listed in critical condition and two others in fair condition, said Mark Wheeler, a spokesman for the hospital.
Witness Alex Neumann, meanwhile, told cable network CNN that he was in an area inside the airport past a security checkpoint when he heard loud noises and screaming and saw people running.
President Obama was briefed on the incident and White House officials are in touch with law enforcement officials on the ground, White House spokesman Jay Carney told reporters.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 1
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 54
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 1
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 0
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: Tiny Tim's delivery makes the show - 0
- 'Good Morning America' viewers see how much people care about missing Abigail Hernandez - 0
- Plymouth hosts hearing on bill for tougher scrutiny of power projects such as Northern Pass - 0
- Sales of new limited edition ‘Old Man’ liquor bottles will help fund Hall of Flags restoration project - 0
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 4
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- UPDATE: Stretch of I-293 South, North lanes reopen after propane tanker crashes - 1
Police say man attacked woman with sword
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424